Epidemic of jungle yellow fever in Brazil, 2000: Implications of climatic alterations in disease spread
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 598–604, 1 November 2001
How to Cite
Vasconcelos, P.F.C., Costa, Z.G., Travassos da Rosa, E.S., Luna, E., Rodrigues, S.G., Barros, V.L.R.S., Dias, J.P., Monteiro, H.A.O., Oliva, O.F.P., Vasconcelos, H.B., Oliveira, R.C., Sousa, M.R.S., Barbosa Da Silva, J., Cruz, A.C.R., Martins, E.C. and Travassos Da Rosa, J.F.S. (2001), Epidemic of jungle yellow fever in Brazil, 2000: Implications of climatic alterations in disease spread. J. Med. Virol., 65: 598–604. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2078
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!