High-risk HPV presence in cervical specimens after a large loop excision of the cervical transformation zone: Significance of newly detected hr-HPV genotypes
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 314–319, March 2007
How to Cite
van Ham, M. A.P.C., van Hamont, D., Bekkers, R. L.M., Bulten, J., Melchers, W. J.G. and Massuger, L. F.A.G. (2007), High-risk HPV presence in cervical specimens after a large loop excision of the cervical transformation zone: Significance of newly detected hr-HPV genotypes. J. Med. Virol., 79: 314–319. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20800
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2006
- Dutch Organisation for Health Research and Development ZonMw Grant. Grant Number: 2200.0147
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.