The 22nd International Papillomavirus Conference, April 30–May 6, 2005, Vancouver (Abstract P431).
Association Between HLA-DRB1 polymorphism, high-risk HPV infection and cervical neoplasia in southern Chinese†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 970–976, July 2007
How to Cite
Chan, P. K.S., Cheung, T.-H., Lin, C. K., Siu, S.-S. N., Yim, S.-F., Lo, K. W.K., Cheung, J. L. K., Tam, A. O.Y. and Tang, J. W. (2007), Association Between HLA-DRB1 polymorphism, high-risk HPV infection and cervical neoplasia in southern Chinese. J. Med. Virol., 79: 970–976. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20805
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2007
- The Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: CUHK4071/01M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.