The authors do not have commercial or other associations that might pose a conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 495–502, May 2007
How to Cite
Wang, L., Tsai, T.-H., Huang, C.-F., Ho, M.-S., Lin, D.-B., Ho, Y.-C., Lin, S.-S., Wei, J. C.-C., Chou, M.-C. and Yang, C.-C. (2007), Utilizing self-prepared ELISA plates for a cross-population study of different anti-HBe IgG subclass profiles. J. Med. Virol., 79: 495–502. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20852
Lina Wang and Tzu-Hsin Tsai contributed equally to the study.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2006
- Center for Disease Control, Department of Health, Republic of China. Grant Number: DOH89-DC-1016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.