This study was performed at the Department of Infectious Diseases, Municipal Health Service, Amsterdam.
Population-based study on the seroprevalence of hepatitis A, B, and C virus infection in Amsterdam, 2004†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 1802–1810, December 2007
How to Cite
Baaten, G.G.G., Sonder, G.J.B., Dukers, N.H.T.M., Coutinho, R.A. and Van den Hoek, J.A.R. (2007), Population-based study on the seroprevalence of hepatitis A, B, and C virus infection in Amsterdam, 2004. J. Med. Virol., 79: 1802–1810. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21009
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.