The authors do not have any commercial or other association that might represent a conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 247–253, February 2008
How to Cite
Torres-Puente, M., Cuevas, J. M., Jiménez-Hernández, N., Bracho, M. A., García-Robles, I., Carnicer, F., del Olmo, J., Ortega, E., Moya, A. and González-Candelas, F. (2008), Hepatitis C virus and the controversial role of the interferon sensitivity determining region in the response to interferon treatment. J. Med. Virol., 80: 247–253. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21060
M. Torres-Puente and J.M. Cuevas contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2007
- Conselleria de Sanitat i Consum
- Generalitat Valenciana (Spain)
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain). Grant Number: BFU2005-00503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.