Prevalence of human metapneumovirus among hospitalized children younger than 1 year in Catalonia, Spain
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 80, Issue 8, pages 1452–1460, August 2008
How to Cite
Camps, M., Ricart, S., Dimova, V., Rovira, N., Muñoz-Almagro, C., Garcia, J. J., Pons-Odena, M., Marcos, M. A. and Pumarola, T. (2008), Prevalence of human metapneumovirus among hospitalized children younger than 1 year in Catalonia, Spain. J. Med. Virol., 80: 1452–1460. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21209
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: FIS PI050063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.