The views represented in this paper are solely those of the authors and not the representative institution. Use of tradenames and products is not an endorsement.
Norwalk virus: How infectious is it?†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 80, Issue 8, pages 1468–1476, August 2008
How to Cite
Teunis, P. F.M., Moe, C. L., Liu, P., E. Miller, S., Lindesmith, L., Baric, R. S., Le Pendu, J. and Calderon, R. L. (2008), Norwalk virus: How infectious is it?. J. Med. Virol., 80: 1468–1476. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21237
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2008
- U.S. Environmental protection Agency (cooperative agreement). Grant Number: R-82936501
- USEPA STAR. Grant Number: R-826139
- PHS. Grant Number: RR00046
- NIAID. Grant Number: 5R01 A105U351-03
- National Institutes of Health
- European Commission (Sixth Framework Programme). Grant Number: SSP22-CT-2004-502084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.