Viruses in community-acquired pneumonia in children aged less than 3 years old: High rate of viral coinfection
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 1843–1849, October 2008
How to Cite
Cilla, G., Oñate, E., Perez-Yarza, E. G., Montes, M., Vicente, D. and Perez-Trallero, E. (2008), Viruses in community-acquired pneumonia in children aged less than 3 years old: High rate of viral coinfection. J. Med. Virol., 80: 1843–1849. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21271
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Department of Health of the Basque Government (partial support). Grant Number: 200411079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.