Sequences reported in this study have been submitted in Genbank. Their accession numbers are: EU408330–32.
Complete genome sequencing and phylogenetic analysis of HCV isolates from China reveals a new subtype, designated 6u†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 1740–1746, October 2008
How to Cite
Xia, X., Zhao, W., Tee, K. K., Feng, Y., Takebe, Y., Li, Q., Pybus, O. G. and Lu, L. (2008), Complete genome sequencing and phylogenetic analysis of HCV isolates from China reveals a new subtype, designated 6u. J. Med. Virol., 80: 1740–1746. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21287
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC; partial support). Grant Number: 30460119
- International Collaboration Project. Grant Number: 2006GH07
- Natural Science and Application Project (Yunnan Provincial Government, China). Grant Number: 2007C038M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.