The authors have nothing to disclose regarding conflict of interest with respect to this manuscript.
Prevalence of basal core promoter and precore mutations in Chinese chronic hepatitis B patients and correlation with serum HBeAG titers†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 807–814, May 2009
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Zhang, J., Mao, R., Guo, H., Yin, Y., Wu, X., Weng, X., Wands, J. and Tong, S. (2009), Prevalence of basal core promoter and precore mutations in Chinese chronic hepatitis B patients and correlation with serum HBeAG titers. J. Med. Virol., 81: 807–814. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21439
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2008
- Basic Research Fund of the Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 07JC14009, 08410708600
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872242
- Chinese High-tech Program. Grant Number: 2006AA02A411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.