Amino acid substitutions in the hepatitis C virus core region of genotype 1b are the important predictor of severe insulin resistance in patients without cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1032–1039, June 2009
How to Cite
Akuta, N., Suzuki, F., Hirakawa, M., Kawamura, Y., Yatsuji, H., Sezaki, H., Suzuki, Y., Hosaka, T., Kobayashi, M., Kobayashi, M., Saitoh, S., Arase, Y., Ikeda, K. and Kumada, H. (2009), Amino acid substitutions in the hepatitis C virus core region of genotype 1b are the important predictor of severe insulin resistance in patients without cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. J. Med. Virol., 81: 1032–1039. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21473
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2009
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan (partly supported)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.