Prospective cohort study of mother-to-infant infection and clearance of hepatitis C in rural Egyptian villages
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1024–1031, June 2009
How to Cite
Shebl, F. M., El-Kamary, S. S., Saleh, D. A., Abdel-Hamid, M., Mikhail, N., Allam, A., El-Arabi, H., Elhenawy, I., El-Kafrawy, S., El-Daly, M., Selim, S., El-Wahab, A. A., Mostafa, M., Sharaf, S., Hashem, M., Heyward, S., Stine, O. C., Magder, L. S., Stoszek, S. and Strickland, G. T. (2009), Prospective cohort study of mother-to-infant infection and clearance of hepatitis C in rural Egyptian villages. J. Med. Virol., 81: 1024–1031. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21480
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIAID/NICHD: 1U01 HD39164, NIAID: U01 AI-58372
- Wellcome Trust-Burroughs Wellcome Fund Infectious Disease Initiative. Grant Number: RO1 DA13324
- United States Aid for International Development. Grant Number: 263-G-00-96-00043-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.