Influenza A virus in Taiwan, 1980–2006: Phylogenetic and antigenic characteristics of the hemagglutinin gene
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1457–1470, August 2009
How to Cite
Wang, S.-F., Lee, Y.-M., Chan, Y.-J., Liu, H.-F., Yen, Y.-F., Liu, W.-T., Huang, J. C. and Chen, Y.-M. A. (2009), Influenza A virus in Taiwan, 1980–2006: Phylogenetic and antigenic characteristics of the hemagglutinin gene. J. Med. Virol., 81: 1457–1470. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21531
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- National Science Council, Republic of China (partial support). Grant Number: NSC 97-2321-B-010-003
- National Yang-Ming University Genomic Research Center, the Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan
- Taipei City Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.