Clinical and immunological efficacy of intradermal vaccine plus lamivudine with or without interleukin-2 in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 452–460, April 2002
How to Cite
Dahmen, A., Herzog-Hauff, S., Böcher, W. O., Galle, P. R. and Löhr, H. F. (2002), Clinical and immunological efficacy of intradermal vaccine plus lamivudine with or without interleukin-2 in patients with chronic hepatitis B. J. Med. Virol., 66: 452–460. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2165
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB 490, SFB 548
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.