The following companies provided test kits to the first author's institution to help conduct this study: Abbott, Qiagen, Gen-Probe Incorporated, Genomica S.A.U., mtm Laboratories, NorChip, and Roche Diagnostics.
Performance of the Abbott RealTime high-risk HPV test in women with abnormal cervical cytology smears†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1186–1191, July 2010
How to Cite
Cuzick, J., Ambroisine, L., Cadman, L., Austin, J., Ho, L., Terry, G., Liddle, S., Dina, R., McCarthy, J., Buckley, H., Bergeron, C., Soutter, W.P., Lyons, D. and Szarewski, A. (2010), Performance of the Abbott RealTime high-risk HPV test in women with abnormal cervical cytology smears. J. Med. Virol., 82: 1186–1191. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21801
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Gen-Probe Incorporated
- Genomica S.A.U
- mtm Laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.