The authors have no commercial or other association that might pose a conflict of interest.
Comparison of the levels of human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) DNA and cytokines in the cerebrospinal fluid and serum of children with HHV-6 encephalopathy†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 1410–1415, August 2010
How to Cite
Kawabe, S., Ito, Y., Ohta, R., Sofue, A., Gotoh, K., Morishima, T. and Kimura, H. (2010), Comparison of the levels of human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) DNA and cytokines in the cerebrospinal fluid and serum of children with HHV-6 encephalopathy. J. Med. Virol., 82: 1410–1415. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21808
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research). Grant Numbers: [C] 20591276, [A] 20259053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.