ES, PO, CKO, MMK, HJY, NA, and DT all have no conflicts of interest.
Validity of the rapid strip assay test for detecting HBsAg in patients admitted to hospital in Uganda†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 1334–1340, August 2010
How to Cite
Seremba, E., Ocama, P., Opio, C.K., Kagimu, M., Yuan, H.J., Attar, N., Thomas, D.L. and Lee, W.M. (2010), Validity of the rapid strip assay test for detecting HBsAg in patients admitted to hospital in Uganda. J. Med. Virol., 82: 1334–1340. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21813
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Jim and Alinda Wikert Fund of the Southwestern Medical Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.