There is no conflict of interest in relation to this manuscript.
Clinical use of liver biopsy for the diagnosis and management of inactive and asymptomatic hepatitis B virus carriers in Bangladesh†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 1350–1354, August 2010
How to Cite
Al-Mahtab, M., Rahman, S., Akbar, S. M. F., Kamal, M. and Khan, M. S. I. (2010), Clinical use of liver biopsy for the diagnosis and management of inactive and asymptomatic hepatitis B virus carriers in Bangladesh. J. Med. Virol., 82: 1350–1354. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21830
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.