Hie-Won Hann: Recipient of Research Grant and Speakers' Bureau: Gilead, Novartis, Bristol Myers-Squibb. Stephen R. Dunn, Meejin Ahn, So Young Park: no conflict of interest.
Question of ALT flare during switch to adefovir from lamivudine: A single center open-label, randomized, safety study (June 17, 2005 to February 5, 2009)†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1489–1493, September 2010
How to Cite
Hann, H.-W. L., Dunn, S. R., Ahn, M. and Park, S. Y. (2010), Question of ALT flare during switch to adefovir from lamivudine: A single center open-label, randomized, safety study (June 17, 2005 to February 5, 2009). J. Med. Virol., 82: 1489–1493. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21842
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.