Risk factors and mechanism of transplacental transmission of hepatitis B virus: A case-control study
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 20–26, May 2002
How to Cite
Xu, D.-Z., Yan, Y.-P., Choi, B. C.K., Xu, J.-Q., Men, K., Zhang, J.-X., Liu, Z.-H. and Wang, F.-S. (2002), Risk factors and mechanism of transplacental transmission of hepatitis B virus: A case-control study. J. Med. Virol., 67: 20–26. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2187
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 39370611
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.