Hans Damerow, Lilly Yuen, C.-Thomas Bock, Stephen Locarnini, and Hans L. Tillmann contributed equally to this work.
Mutation pattern of lamivudine resistance in relation to hepatitis B genotypes: Hepatitis B genotypes differ in their lamivudine resistance associated mutation pattern†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 1850–1858, November 2010
How to Cite
Damerow, H., Yuen, L., Wiegand, J., Walker, C., Bock, C.-T., Locarnini, S. and Tillmann, H. L. (2010), Mutation pattern of lamivudine resistance in relation to hepatitis B genotypes: Hepatitis B genotypes differ in their lamivudine resistance associated mutation pattern. J. Med. Virol., 82: 1850–1858. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21902
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.