Investigator site: Saint Joseph Hospital, Marseille: M. Bourlière, V. Oules; Haut Lévêque Hospital, Pessac: P. Couzigou, J. Foucher, L. Castéra, P. Trimoulet, J. Berthet, N. Le Provost; Brabois Hospital, Vandoeuvre Les Nancy: J.P. Bronowicki, L. Chone, L. Arowas, S. Khaled-Jousselin; Pitié-Salpétrière Hospital, Paris: Th. Poynard, Y. Benhammou, V. Ratziu, C. Blot; Albert Michallon Hospital, Grenoble: J.P. Zarski, V. Leroy, A. Plagès; Beaujon Hospital, Clichy: P. Marcellin, T. Asselah; Saint André Hospital, Bordeaux: C. Balabaud, P.H. Bernard, J. Foucher. Steering Committee: L. Allain, P.H. Bernard, M. Bourlière, J.P. Bronowicki, G. Chêne, P. Couzigou, V. Leroy, P. Marcellin, S. Pérusat, P. Trimoulet, J.P. Zarski. Clinical Trials Unit/INSERM U897, Bordeaux School of Public Health (ISPED), University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2: A. André, V. Boilet, G. Chêne, S. Pérusat. Sponsor, ANRS: L. Allain, A. Metro, C. Paul, N. Squalli.
Neutralizing antibodies to interferon-α and circulating interferon in patients with chronic hepatitis C non-responding to pegylated interferon plus ribavirin re-treated by pegylated interferon-α-2a and ribavirin (ANRS HC16 GAMMATRI substudy*)
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 82, Issue 12, pages 2027–2031, December 2010
How to Cite
Halfon, P., Pérusat, S., Bourlière, M., Bronowicki, J.-P., Trimoulet, P., Benhamou, Y., Leroy, V., Marcellin, P., Foucher, J., Penaranda, G., Chêne, G. and Couzigou, P. (2010), Neutralizing antibodies to interferon-α and circulating interferon in patients with chronic hepatitis C non-responding to pegylated interferon plus ribavirin re-treated by pegylated interferon-α-2a and ribavirin (ANRS HC16 GAMMATRI substudy*). J. Med. Virol., 82: 2027–2031. doi: 10.1002/jmv.21909
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- ANRS (French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.