Dendritic cell susceptibility to hepatitis C virus genotype 1 infection
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 152–161, June 2002
How to Cite
Navas, M.-C., Fuchs, A., Schvoerer, E., Bohbot, A., Aubertin, A.-M. and Stoll-Keller, F. (2002), Dendritic cell susceptibility to hepatitis C virus genotype 1 infection. J. Med. Virol., 67: 152–161. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2204
- Issue online: 3 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2002
- Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le SIDA (ANRS)
- Action Coordonnée. Grant Number: AC11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.