Shao ZJ and Zhang L contributed equally to the work.
Mother-to-infant transmission of hepatitis B virus: A Chinese experience†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 791–795, May 2011
How to Cite
Shao, Z.-J., Zhang, L., Xu, J.-Q., Xu, D.-Z., Men, K., Zhang, J.-X., Cui, H.-C. and Yan, Y.-P. (2011), Mother-to-infant transmission of hepatitis B virus: A Chinese experience. J. Med. Virol., 83: 791–795. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22043
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation of China (No. 30800919&30972517) and China Special Grant for the Prevention and Control of Infection Diseases (No. 2009ZX10002-027).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.