Effects of hepatitis C virus on suppressor of cytokine signaling mRNA levels: Comparison between different genotypes and core protein sequence analysis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1005–1015, June 2011
How to Cite
Pascarella, S., Clément, S., Guilloux, K., Conzelmann, S., Penin, F. and Negro, F. (2011), Effects of hepatitis C virus on suppressor of cytokine signaling mRNA levels: Comparison between different genotypes and core protein sequence analysis. J. Med. Virol., 83: 1005–1015. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22072
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 320000-116544, 314730-130498
- Leenaards Foundation
- French Agence Nationale pour la Recherche sur le SIDA et les Hépatites Virales (ANRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.