Institute where the work was done: Department of Medical Virology, University of Pretoria/NHLS Tshwane Academic Division, Pretoria, South Africa.
Contribution of common and recently described respiratory viruses to annual hospitalizations in children in South Africa†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 8, pages 1458–1468, August 2011
How to Cite
Venter, M., Lassaunière, R., Kresfelder, T. L., Westerberg, Y. and Visser, A. (2011), Contribution of common and recently described respiratory viruses to annual hospitalizations in children in South Africa. J. Med. Virol., 83: 1458–1468. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22120
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation
- University of Pretoria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.