Hepatitis B virus genotype G: Prevalence and impact in patients co-infected with human immunodeficiency virus†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 1551–1558, September 2011
How to Cite
Dao, D. Y., Balko, J., Attar, N., Neak, E., Yuan, H.-J., Lee, W. M. and Jain, M. K. (2011), Hepatitis B virus genotype G: Prevalence and impact in patients co-infected with human immunodeficiency virus. J. Med. Virol., 83: 1551–1558. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22160
Financial Disclosure: MKJ—Research Support Roche Pharmaceuticals, TaiMed Biologics, Gilead Sciences, Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Consulting: Merck Pharmaceuticals. Advisory Board: Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim. WML—Research Support Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Schering Plough Research Institute, Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Consulting: FoldRx Pharma, Facet Biotech, GSK Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences Inc., Merck, Lilly and Novartis.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- NIDDK Medical Student Research Training Program (to D.Y.D.). Grant Number: 5-T32DK007745-12
- Jeanne Roberts and Rollin and Mary Ella King Funds of the Southwestern Medical Foundation (to D.Y.D.)
- K23 (partial support to M.K.J.). Grant Number: AI-065630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.