Lucia Taramasso and Patrizia Caligiuri equally contributed to the work.
Lamivudine resistance mutations in European patients with hepatitis B and patients co-infected with HIV and hepatitis B
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 1905–1908, November 2011
How to Cite
Taramasso, L., Caligiuri, P., Di Biagio, A., Bruzzone, B., Rosso, R., Icardi, G. and Viscoli, C. (2011), Lamivudine resistance mutations in European patients with hepatitis B and patients co-infected with HIV and hepatitis B. J. Med. Virol., 83: 1905–1908. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22192
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.