None of the authors have conflicts of interest.
Characterization of norovirus strains in Australian children from 2006 to 2008: Prevalence of recombinant strains†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 2213–2219, December 2011
How to Cite
Mahar, J. E. and Kirkwood, C. D. (2011), Characterization of norovirus strains in Australian children from 2006 to 2008: Prevalence of recombinant strains. J. Med. Virol., 83: 2213–2219. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22215
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
- Australian Postgraduate Award (to J.E. Mahar)
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (CDA Research Fellowship to C.D. Kirkwood). Grant Number: 607347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.