Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare. The study was approved by the ethics committees of the ministries of health of Cameroon and the Central African Republic and of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke (Canada). Informed consent was obtained from each participant.
Transmission of Hepatitis C virus among spouses in Cameroon and the Central African Republic†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 2113–2118, December 2011
How to Cite
Njouom, R., Lavoie, M., Foupouapouognigni, Y., Frost, E., Deslandes, S., Mamadou-Yaya, F., Mbélesso, P., Mbadingai, S. and Pépin, J. (2011), Transmission of Hepatitis C virus among spouses in Cameroon and the Central African Republic. J. Med. Virol., 83: 2113–2118. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22225
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.