None of the authors has commercial or other associations that might pose a conflict of interest.
Hepatitis A Virus genotype and its correlation with the clinical outcome of acute hepatitis A in Korea: 2006–2008†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 2073–2081, December 2011
How to Cite
Yun, H., Lee, H. J., Jang, J.-H., Kim, J. S., Lee, S. H., Kim, J.-W., Park, S. J., Park, Y. M., Hwang, S. G., Rim, K. S., Kang, S.-K., Lee, H. S. and Jeong, S.-H. (2011), Hepatitis A Virus genotype and its correlation with the clinical outcome of acute hepatitis A in Korea: 2006–2008. J. Med. Virol., 83: 2073–2081. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22229
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Korean Association for the Study of Liver and the Korea National Institute of Health (KNIH; Intramural Fund) 4800-4863-300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.