Enteric viruses in healthy children in cameroon: Viral load and genotyping of norovirus strains
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 2135–2142, December 2011
How to Cite
Ayukekbong, J., Lindh, M., Nenonen, N., Tah, F., Nkuo-Akenji, T. and Bergström, T. (2011), Enteric viruses in healthy children in cameroon: Viral load and genotyping of norovirus strains. J. Med. Virol., 83: 2135–2142. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22243
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Swedish International Development Agency
- FAS Foundation
- LUA-ALF Foundation at Sahlgren's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.