Esmeralda A. Soares and Cibele R. Bonvicino contributed equally to this work.
Clonal analysis of hepatitis B viruses among blood donors from Joinville, Brazil: Evidence of dual infections, intragenotype recombination and markers of risk for hepatocellular carcinoma†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 2103–2112, December 2011
How to Cite
Reis, L. M.W., Soares, M. A., França, P. H., Soares, E. A. and Bonvicino, C. R. (2011), Clonal analysis of hepatitis B viruses among blood donors from Joinville, Brazil: Evidence of dual infections, intragenotype recombination and markers of risk for hepatocellular carcinoma. J. Med. Virol., 83: 2103–2112. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22246
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- INCA (Brazilian Ministry of Health)
- Brazilian Ministry of Education (CAPES to L.M.W.R.)
- Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology (CNPq, to C.R.B. and E.A.S.). Grant Numbers: 302951/2007-5, 51595/2008-9
- Rio de Janeiro State Science Foundation (FAPERJ, to C.R.B.). Grant Number: E-26/102.765/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.