The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Association between polymorphisms of the cytokine and cytokine receptor genes and immune response to hepatitis B vaccination in a Chinese Han population†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 26–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Pan, L., Zhang, W., Liang, Z., Wu, X., Zhu, X., Li, J., Li, T., Wang, L., Li, H. and Liu, Y. (2012), Association between polymorphisms of the cytokine and cytokine receptor genes and immune response to hepatitis B vaccination in a Chinese Han population. J. Med. Virol., 84: 26–33. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22251
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Major Project of National Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2008zx10002-001
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB512806
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2006AA02A4100
- Science Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 30721063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.