Phenotypic assay of a hepatitis B virus strain carrying an rtS246T variant using a new strategy
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 34–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Hu, J.-l., Cui, J., Guo, J.-j., Zhang, W.-l., Cai, X.-f., Yuan, Z.-w., Li, Q.-l., Deng, X.-y., Zeng, A.-z., Hu, Y., Tang, N. and Huang, A.-l. (2012), Phenotypic assay of a hepatitis B virus strain carrying an rtS246T variant using a new strategy. J. Med. Virol., 84: 34–43. doi: 10.1002/jmv.22260
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- National High Technology Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z494
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000732, 30972583, 30972587
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC. Grant Number: cstc2011jjA10005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.