Conflict of interest: None.
Pre-existing YMDD mutants in treatment-naïve patients with chronic hepatitis B are not selected during lamivudine therapy†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 217–222, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Kim, H. S., Byun, I.-S., Jeong, S. W., Kim, S. G., Jang, J. Y., Kim, Y. S. and Kim, B. S. (2012), Pre-existing YMDD mutants in treatment-naïve patients with chronic hepatitis B are not selected during lamivudine therapy. J. Med. Virol., 84: 217–222. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23191
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- GlaxoSmithKline Research Fund of the Korean Association for the Study of the Liver
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.