The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Characterization of hepatitis B virus genome variability in Iranian patients with chronic infection, a nationwide study†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 414–423, March 2012
How to Cite
Mohebbi, S. R., Amini-Bavil-Olyaee, S., Zali, N., Damavand, B., Azimzadeh, P., Derakhshan, F., Sabahi, F. and Zali, M. R. (2012), Characterization of hepatitis B virus genome variability in Iranian patients with chronic infection, a nationwide study. J. Med. Virol., 84: 414–423. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23200
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.