Min Jin and Zu-Guo Zhao contributed equally to this work.
The 40–80 nt region in the 5′-NCR of genome is a critical target for inactivating poliovirus by chlorine dioxide†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 526–535, March 2012
How to Cite
Jin, M., Zhao, Z.-G., Wang, X.-W., Shen, Z.-Q., Xu, L., Yu, Y.-M., Qiu, Z.-G., Chen, Z.-L., Wang, J.-F., Huang, A.-H. and Li, J.-W. (2012), The 40–80 nt region in the 5′-NCR of genome is a critical target for inactivating poliovirus by chlorine dioxide. J. Med. Virol., 84: 526–535. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23221
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.