Mostafa Ragheb and Abeer Elkady contributed equally to this study.
Multiple intra-familial transmission patterns of hepatitis B virus genotype D in north-eastern Egypt†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 587–595, April 2012
How to Cite
Ragheb, M., Elkady, A., Tanaka, Y., Murakami, S., Attia, F. M., Hassan, A. A., Hassan, M. F., Shedid, M. M., Abdel Reheem, H. B., Khan, A. and Mizokami, M. (2012), Multiple intra-familial transmission patterns of hepatitis B virus genotype D in north-eastern Egypt. J. Med. Virol., 84: 587–595. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23234
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- The Grant for National Center For Global Health and Medicine. Grant Number: 22A-9
- Grant-in-Aid for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellows. Grant Number: 21.09355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.