All authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest relevant to this article. The supporting organization played no role in the design and implementation of the study, in the collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data, or in the preparation, review, and approval of the manuscript.
Do neutralizing antibody responses generated by human papillomavirus infections favor a better outcome of low-grade cervical lesions?†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 7, pages 1128–1134, July 2012
How to Cite
Ochi, H., Matsumoto, K., Kondo, K., Oki, A., Furuta, R., Hirai, Y., Yasugi, T., Takatsuka, N., Maeda, H., Mitsuhashi, A., Fujii, T., Kawana, K., Iwasaka, T., Yaegashi, N., Watanabe, Y., Nagai, Y., Kitagawa, T., Kanda, T., Yoshikawa, H. and for Japan HPV And Cervical Cancer (JHACC) Study Group (2012), Do neutralizing antibody responses generated by human papillomavirus infections favor a better outcome of low-grade cervical lesions?. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1128–1134. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23258
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 12218102, 22591846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.