None of the authors of the present manuscript have a commercial or other association that might pose a conflict of interest (e.g., pharmaceutical stock ownership, consultancy). This work was supported in part by a grant for Clinical and Virological Research (IFR53/EA) from the Medical University and School of Medicine of Reims, France.
Broad respiratory virus detection in infants hospitalized for bronchiolitis by use of a multiplex RT-PCR DNA microarray system†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 979–985, June 2012
How to Cite
Huguenin, A., Moutte, L., Renois, F., Leveque, N., Talmud, D., Abely, M., Nguyen, Y., Carrat, F. and Andreoletti, L. (2012), Broad respiratory virus detection in infants hospitalized for bronchiolitis by use of a multiplex RT-PCR DNA microarray system. J. Med. Virol., 84: 979–985. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23272
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Reims University Medical Centre
- French Army Department (Bourse DGA: Délégation Générale de l'Armement, Ministère de la Défense, Topic: Microbiology, infectious diseases; to F.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.