Role of mutations identified in ORFs M27, M36, m139, m141, and m143 in the temperature-sensitive phenotype of murine cytomegalovirus mutant tsm5
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 912–922, June 2012
How to Cite
Al-Ali, A., Timoshenko, O., Martin, B. A.B. and Sweet, C. (2012), Role of mutations identified in ORFs M27, M36, m139, m141, and m143 in the temperature-sensitive phenotype of murine cytomegalovirus mutant tsm5. J. Med. Virol., 84: 912–922. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23273
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Saudi Arabia and the Saudi Cultural Bureau (London, UK) (to A.A.-A.)
- Darwin Trust of Edinburgh Graduate Studentship (to O.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.