Conflicts of interest: none reported.
Prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection in a highly endemic area of southern China after catch-up immunization†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 878–884, June 2012
How to Cite
Fang, Z.-L., Harrison, T. J., Yang, J.-Y., Chen, Q.-Y., Wang, X.-Y. and Mo, J.-J. (2012), Prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection in a highly endemic area of southern China after catch-up immunization. J. Med. Virol., 84: 878–884. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23278
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30960326/C150501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.