The authors of this manuscript have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Prospective evaluation of a new automated nucleic acid extraction system using routine clinical respiratory specimens†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 906–911, June 2012
How to Cite
Mengelle, C., Mansuy, J.-M., Sandres-Sauné, K., Barthe, C., Boineau, J. and Izopet, J. (2012), Prospective evaluation of a new automated nucleic acid extraction system using routine clinical respiratory specimens. J. Med. Virol., 84: 906–911. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23281
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.