Investigators of the CLEOPATRE Spain Study Group are listed at the end of the manuscript.
Prevalence and genotype distribution of human papillomavirus infection of the cervix in Spain: The CLEOPATRE study†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 947–956, June 2012
How to Cite
Castellsagué, X., Iftner, T., Roura, E., Vidart, J. A., Kjaer, S. K., Bosch, F. X., Muñoz, N., Palacios, S., Rodriguez, M. S. M., Serradell, L., Torcel-Pagnon, L., Cortes, J. and for the CLEOPATRE Spain Study Group (2012), Prevalence and genotype distribution of human papillomavirus infection of the cervix in Spain: The CLEOPATRE study. J. Med. Virol., 84: 947–956. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23282
Conflicts of interest: Xavier Castellsagué received speaking honoraria, and research and travel grants from Sanofi Pasteur MSD, GSK and Merck & Co. Thomas Iftner received Institutional research grants from Gen-Probe, GSK, Hologic, Roche and Sanofi Pasteur MSD. Javier Cortes has received speaking honoraria, as well as research and travel grants from Sanofi Pasteur MSD, GlaxoSmithKline and Qiagen. Esther Roura has received travel grants from GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi Pasteur MSD. José Antonio Vidart has received speaking honoraria, as well as research and travel grants from Sanofi Pasteur MSD. Susanne K. Kjaer received lecture fees, advisory board fees, and institutional research grants from Sanofi Pasteur MSD and Merck & Co. F. Xavier Bosch received advisory board fees from MSD, speaking honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi Pasteur MSD as well as educational grants from GlaxoSmithKline, MSD and Sanofi Pasteur MSD. Nubia Muñoz received advisory board and steering committee fees from Merck and Sanofi Pasteur MSD. Santiago Palacios received advisory board fees or speaker honoraria from Amgen, Arkopharma, Bayer Schering Pharma, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Daiichi-Sankyo, Lilly, Pfizer, Roche, Servier, Sanofi Pasteur MSD and Warner Chilcott. He has also received research grants and/or consulting fees from Amgen, Arkochim, Bayer Schering Pharma, Daiichi-Sankyo, Lilly, Pfizer and Servier. Maria San Martin Rodriguez, Laurence Serradell, Laurence Torcel-Pagnon are employees of Sanofi Pasteur MSD, provider of the HPV quadrivalent vaccine approved in the European Union. The study was supported by Sanofi Pasteur MSD.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.