Wan-Song Lin and Bo-Yan Jiao contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 871–877, June 2012
How to Cite
Lin, W.-S., Jiao, B.-Y., Wu, Y.-L., Chen, W.-N. and Lin, X. (2012), Hepatitis B virus X protein blocks filamentous actin bundles by interaction with eukaryotic translation elongat ion factor 1 alpha 1. J. Med. Virol., 84: 871–877. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23283
None of the authors has a financial interest in this work.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Key Program of Scientific Research of Fujian Medical University. Grant Number: 09ZD004
- Program for Innovative Research Team in Science and Technology in Fujian Province University. Grant Number: FMU-RT001
- Science Research Foundation of Ministry of Health and United Fujian Provincial Health and Education Project for Tackling the Key Research. Grant Number: WKJ2008-2-056
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jmv_23283_sm_SuppFigS1.tif||1374K||Supplementary Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.