The work was performed at the Institute of Virology, Hannover Medical School.
Improved quantitative PCR protocols for adenovirus and CMV with an internal inhibition control system and automated nucleic acid isolation†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 890–896, June 2012
How to Cite
Henke-Gendo, C., Ganzenmueller, T., Kluba, J., Harste, G., Raggub, L. and Heim, A. (2012), Improved quantitative PCR protocols for adenovirus and CMV with an internal inhibition control system and automated nucleic acid isolation. J. Med. Virol., 84: 890–896. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23285
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.