Ultra-deep sequencing reveals hidden HIV-1 minority lineages and shifts of viral population between the main cellular reservoirs of the infection after therapy interruption
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 839–844, June 2012
How to Cite
Rozera, G., Abbate, I., Ciccozzi, M., Presti, A. L., Bruselles, A., Vlassi, C., D'Offizi, G., Narciso, P., Giombini, E., Bartolini, B., Ippolito, G. and Capobianchi, M. R. (2012), Ultra-deep sequencing reveals hidden HIV-1 minority lineages and shifts of viral population between the main cellular reservoirs of the infection after therapy interruption. J. Med. Virol., 84: 839–844. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23292
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Istituto Superiore di Sanita' (National AIDS Project). Grant Numbers: n. 40H54, n. 40H59
- Italian Ministry of Health (Fondi Ricerca Corrente and Ricerca Finalizzata)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.