Chunli Wu and Xiaowen Cheng contributed equally to this work.
Clinical and molecular characteristics of the 2009 pandemic influenza H1N1 infection with severe or fatal disease from 2009 to 2011 in Shenzhen, China†
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 405–412, March 2013
How to Cite
Wu, C., Cheng, X., Wang, X., Lv, X., Yang, F., Liu, T., Fang, S., Zhang, R. and Jinquan, C. (2013), Clinical and molecular characteristics of the 2009 pandemic influenza H1N1 infection with severe or fatal disease from 2009 to 2011 in Shenzhen, China. J. Med. Virol., 85: 405–412. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23295
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Foundation of Science
- Technology Projects of Shenzhen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.